anyone know anything about air guns

If you decide to tinker make sure it's not loaded and pointed at some thing that wont get hurt like a wall or an Argos book.

Remember that dry firing break barrel will damage the weapon. So don't do it to much.

Happy tinkering :)

jax13":3mab3rvc said:
poweredbypies":3mab3rvc said:
Whoa stop! First off you can safely adjust the trigger at home so long as you keep a firm grip on the barrel to stop it flying up

unless you don't know what your doing and you end up with a rifle that will fire without warning when cocked & loaded. this isn't a 'safe' home adjustment if you end up with a rifle that will either slam fire or if you get sear failures for whatever reason.

I will simply say from personal experience... if your not sure, don't risk it for the sake of you and those around you.

that said, if you do know what your doing - tinkering with old / cheap air rifles is a cracking hobby. I made a qb78 into an electric trigger bullpup for a giggle & it was a nice accurate gun out to 30 odd yards, admittedly not as accurate as the rapid or fenman but it wasn't bad!

Thought i'd put an un edited quote in. Qb's are fun had one myself which i tweeked up, cost a small fortune in co2 caps mind.

Back