Anyone got a Haro Mary SS

Wright_payne

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I've brought a second hand Mary SS which I believe is basically original. Its Carolina blue so 2008/2009 vintage.

Does anyone have an original version of this who could share some photo's so I can check what's original on mine and what is not. Seat, stem and handlebars have been changed. Pedals have too but guess these are consumables. It has different skewers front and back. I put hydraulic Draco brakes on but have the original BB5's and levers. Not sure about chainset.

I have managed to get a WTB street smart saddle which is pretty close to the Rocket v comp.

I've checked out the spec on bikepedia so have the descriptions but not what the items looked like originally.

Thanks

Ian

...think most were sold in the UK as frameset only

I had an Orange one for a while that was sold to my LBS as a factory sample, they had accidently spec'ed horizontal dropouts!

Think the blue ones were the following year, guess the accident turned into a production run...

I remember seeing them at Moore and large when I went up there, they came spec'd with on one Mary bars which I thought was a bike odd seemed good VFM for what was fitted bb5 brakes wtb rims on nova tech hubs think I might have the 09 Moore and large catalogue some were with both prices in think it was a 42% mark up on them

Back