Any san andreas mountain cycle owners?

get the sannie...we can add you to the san andreas riders bunch...you wont regret it...but then i am biased.

MCsanandreas":1sk4gah0 said:
yes,get the San An!!!

i have three and would have another if i had the money.

do it,do it,do it!
but do you have one of these?

Attachments

• 2011-03-03 21.53.37.jpg
    2011-03-03 21.53.37.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 873
i am a san andreas collecting god...i intend to be buried with it//not even a ripe pair of nos spins would get me to part with it.i got it of ebay about 3 years ago in a nasty bidding war which nearly cost me an arm and a leg and an inlaw.i love it ..id rather slice my fingers off and ride a trek then sell it........ :Ddid i mention it fits me really well ....i have to say when i saw it on ebay i had never seen another on the market.im not even sure you can get it ..im fairly certain its rare as the bidding was quite busy.i wasnt going to lose out so i would have paid many times over what i did in the end.its a lot brighter than it looks too.?

it didnt have the shock fitted..thems not cheap anyway..would have cost a lot more in the end...never mind fella ..happens to us all.would you like another pic of mine to help you feel better?

lol, pics can't hurt.
It did have the std after shock with it. He claimed it was 4 -5.5 inches of travel but he wasn't sure.
My memory of them isn't that great to know what it should have been. I jusst rememeber being 15 and always thinking one day i'm getting one!

Gaz

Back