Any Northern Ireland users ?

dekerfintheshed

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Doing quite a bit of work lately just outside Belfast, thinking of taking the ferry and taking the bike there... Anyone on here ride there midweek or fancy taking me out round Belfast on the lash ?

i'm in Bangor and to be quite honest there aint a lot of riding to be had around Belfast,you have Cave Hill for DHing and the towpath along the Lagan but thats about it' youll have to head out of the city to get in any decent riding. As we don't have a lot of "legal" trails most are of the type "big poorly sick bird type "But the lash sounds good and if i can get the rugrats from around my ankles and the appronstings undun i could be tempted for a few jars :LOL:

Sounds good, will let you know next time I'm over. Gonna be in Larne if you know it, there seems a lot of greenery there, maybe take the roadie and ride the cpoast road ?

DEFO bring your rosd bike for that on, the Antrim coast road is one of the best roads in the whole of the UK to ride it is just beautifull take a look on wwwnorthantrim.com/mountainroad.htm , should give you plenty of info.If your wanting to meat up for rides look at www.cyclingulster.com & clik on the clubs page for Antrim theres a good few but if you want to treck out of town for the jars Bangor's good as there all in one area around the seafront a sunny saturday afternoon in the Jamaca Inn is hard to beat :LOL:

Latest posts

Back