Any interest in splitting this up?

mc

Dirt Disciple
Owner wants $350 and says he won't take less. Claims it's been in storage for the last 10 years.

I'm only interested in the cranks, so if enough people are interested in the other bits and anyone wants to share the purchase I'll pick it up.

Raleigh frame.
Marzocchi XC 400 purple fork
XT hubs, brakes, shifters, derailleurs
Tnt Ti bb
Composite bars? and bar ends.... Hard to tell but look like LP maybe. I'll try to get more details on the bike.

Sorry this is the only picture I have.

Attachments

• ral.jpg
    ral.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 801
Can't see what the cranks are, but I agree they look possibly valuable. Can't see that the bike is worth $350 though, no matter what nationality of $ you're talking about.

If cranks are Cook and purple, I´m intrested... :cool:

edit... You were buying them allready for yourself...

Buyer had simply said cranks were cook bros.

I did get a little more info on the bike though. It seems as though the two crank arms are from different series.

Drive side is purple 2nd gen RSR while the left side is a polished first series. Handlebars are composite carbon/kevlar, he guesses they may be K2. Rims do not match, rear velocity, front sun.

Since the cranks are not a matched pair, I don't think I'm interested in it. However if anyone wants the contact info for the seller, I'll be happy to send that on to you by PM.

Back