Another Xizang - listing laziness at its very best!

Thanks for slagging me off, delightful bunch!
As none of you know me personally I feel this criticism very harsh.
I listed in June, innocently copied another eBay listing.
I’m not greedy nor any of the other accusations levied against me.
Like anyone I want to make the most from what I have.
interesting how some of you were keen to take advantage!
It’s my birthday today so try as hard as you can to #bekind.
Can't speak for anyone else but we personally just offered some friendly advice and what we thought was a fair amount. It was never our intention to take advantage, just to finally lay hands on a dream bike from GT's line up.

Can't speak for anyone else but we personally just offered some friendly advice and what we thought was a fair amount. It was never our intention to take advantage, just to finally lay hands on a dream bike from GT's line up.

If she would have just come back with a realistic answer as to why it was listed twice I would have driven over today on my way and given good money for it.

After 90days I think they automatically disappear.

£950 is the asking price on all the Facebook listings I've seen - @d8mok has seen those too by the looks of it 😂 🫢.

Yes mate that’s the current asking price.

It was originally listed at £500 ish as an auction which bid up to £982. A friend of mine was the second highest bidder but felt something dodgy was occurring.

It then was relisted at £1500 buy it now. This then disappeared a few hours letter with the price slashed out which means a best off was accepted.

It’s now listed again at £950.

As many know I do like a 97 Xizang and fancy a 16 version but I don’t care if I don’t buy it.

Seller seems unnecessarily hostile for some reason. The market is fairly small and I would of thought asking why it been listed so many times would be a fair question

I did come back with a realistic answer & have posted the sake where the guy pulled out see attached.
That is a very fair and reasonable circumstance to re-list. All this could have possibly been avoided.
You have a very desirable bike frame but I bet the there's only a handful of people in the country looking for one, with cash to spend. Two of us are no longer interested, with possibly a third now out.

Thanks but all this has REALLY upset me, none of u know me & I feel you’re all being really mean. It’s my birthday today so thanks!!

Back