And today I did......

kaiser":2g2b84f4 said:
Always top tube, I'd say you were a 52 for a ball park figure.

Ype I think so. Just tried a girl at works Giant which is a small(48?) and it was ridiculous. Just a bit tricky not looking at frames in a mountain bike style and thinking they'll be fine with the seatpost cranked up.

Tazio":36p0ywpm said:
kaiser":36p0ywpm said:
Always top tube, I'd say you were a 52 for a ball park figure.

Ype I think so. Just tried a girl at works Giant which is a small(48?) and it was ridiculous. Just a bit tricky not looking at frames in a mountain bike style and thinking they'll be fine with the seatpost cranked up.

Modern Giants run compact geometry though, which makes them more like mountain bikes for sizing. :?

It is difficult if you haven't ridden a road bike for a long time. The size guides most places (like Evans for example) offer are not to bad though. Just check what they suggest in road bike sizes for your height against what they suggest for MTBS. If they say 17 in MTB and 54 in road, but you know you prefer an 18 then you can go for a 56, if you get my drift. :?

Gardening?

Whassat?

Today I hoovered up the mess left after my daughter's 17th birthday party.
Not really that bad, but there were a fair few empties scattered about.
The yoofs of today seem to favour 300ml bottles of bland fizzy lager.

In ma day it were full pints o' heavy, or if ye were goin tae a pairty several boatles ae Newkie Broon, whit a bunch ae lightweights they are. :LOL:

well today i done a few miles on the ss spesh , started painting the san andreas , and had a good muck about with the kids out the back garden today :cool:

happy days

.took a stroll up into the Lost Valley in Glencoe :D

Despite living fairly close and been in Glencoe numerous times, had never been in the Lost Valley before - pretty cool. Must go in winter........... :xmas-cool:

Latest posts

Back