And today I did......

it is called And Today I Did.... (insert name here) .....Just be pleased he doesn't post in the "Show us what you did" thread

mikee":1dp244ns said:
(plough boy) :roll:

whats he done now ?

Its that RD hes got fitted to his GT am no saying it low but when your following him he digs a furrow way it :shock:
I think we should put his name forward for the Fife Show in the ploughing section :LOL:

Today I received a new Spoon to go on the Dialled, I also shanghai'd the chainset from the Fire eye to go on it too. Ordered a Blackspire SS ring and a pair of SLX brakes. That should complete the bike bar a pair of rotors.

Rode home from work today, was a real struggle. 48.5 miles, 14.6 average mph. Need to work on doing this more regularly to get some endurance back.

Fitted wider bars and longer stem to the Scot and went for as 30miler this evening :D Steering much improved I'm glad to say.

So there was I on a slightly rusty 45 year old road bike, wearing cut off Levi 501 shorts, Adidas Samba trainers and a Springboks rugby top - did the lycra clad lovlies (male) with their Oakley frogskins and carbonny frame thingys acknowledge my presence?

Tits.

Road bike TK, all along the A89 from Glasgow to Edinburgh. It didn't feel good though, it really didn't! And I was over half an hour slower than my best time, although that was about 3-4 years ago. I guess competing against a younger version of yourself is a mugs game!

I didn't get a single nod or acknowledgement either Mr P - I'd give up but it's kind of become a game I play to annoy the miserable roadies!

Back