And today I did......

Tazio":w3oi1q6e said:
I've got a new enemy.

Dual pull front mechs. It would be easy if I had 3 hands.

Or the little spacer gizmo that comes with them when they are new to hold them out over the big ring so you can tension the cable with the normal number of arms for a human being.

Can you not use the adjustment screws on these ones to hold them in place?

firedfromthecircus":1cdyr1jp said:
Tazio":1cdyr1jp said:
I've got a new enemy.

Or the little spacer gizmo that comes with them when they are new to hold them out over the big ring so you can tension the cable with the normal number of arms for a human being.

NAh, and as it's XTR it has the strongest spring known to man in it. I've got sare hands now. I'm having a break for a few minutes and then I'm going back to it.

Tazio":v4vyqrfq said:
I've got a new enemy.

No! No! I start of with the chain on the big ring on the back, then put it on the granny at the front, put the gear changer on 1 then connect the cable to the FD have the cable taught just by hand and start from there.

RobMac":l2h0r5p7 said:
Mr Panda":l2h0r5p7 said:
Good bit - less than three hours back and got overtaken by two Buells

Go Rob!!!

BRAW! :cool:

Saw a blue one outside the Co-op in Portree last week and was sad enough to wait for the owner to come back out and start it up :oops:

Git came out and ate several pies and cans off juice - took so long I had to b*gger aff. Are ye all like that?

;)

Tazio":szwswwfw said:
firedfromthecircus":szwswwfw said:
Tazio":szwswwfw said:
I've got a new enemy.

NAh, and as it's XTR it has the strongest spring known to man in it. I've got sare hands now. I'm having a break for a few minutes and then I'm going back to it.

Sounds shite. Remind me no to get wan o them.

In fact. Feck, think I've got one to fit to the Pace. :(

Mr Panda":1oxiozly said:
RobMac":1oxiozly said:
Mr Panda":1oxiozly said:
Good bit - less than three hours back and got overtaken by two Buells

Go Rob!!!

BRAW! :cool:

Saw a blue one outside the Co-op in Portree last week and was sad enough to wait for the owner to come back out and start it up :oops:

Git came out and ate several pies and cans off juice - took so long I had to b*gger aff. Are ye all like that?

Nah! Nah! This is how mines sounds :twisted:
It like the sound track from Steve McQueen's film "Bullet" :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VIpJD31-m4

RobMac":28n49aj9 said:
Tazio":28n49aj9 said:
I've got a new enemy.

No! No! I start of with the chain on the big ring on the back, then put it on the granny at the front, put the gear changer on 1 then connect the cable to the FD have the cable taught just by hand and start from there.

That's what I normally do as well, this bassa hates me. I'll beat it though, if it kills me.

It gets worse. The front shifter has just given up the ghost and won't change up, the ratchets aren't engaging with each other. Oops.

Latest posts

Back