And today I did......

Oranges ride pretty nice, RC35's are mince though :LOL:

My Clockwork rides and handles great with the early, original skinny forks, would imagine the later F7's to be direct but pretty harsh.

Also loved the alloy frame E3 though that was a fairly stiff, uncompromising ride (probably the same as a Dale with Pepperoni's), my latest E3 will ride with Marzocchi Bombers of some kind (probably Z2's)

Just back today from a hiking weekend up in Glen Cannich. 9 hours walking on Saturday, then yesterday turned into a 14 hour epic :shock: just got back to the car in the last of the light. Temperature got down to 0.7 degrees inside the tent on Saturday night. Having been up and down the glen I can confirm I'll not be bothering to return with a bike, just not suitable at all.

Pretty knackered today but I'm off work tomorrow as well so I'll either get some riding or tinkering in then. Also still working on a shock for the xchox.

Oh, and I saw a badger ;)

went for a bit of exploring with shed ,up pittmedden
braw , muddy but found some nice trails

fair enjoyed meself

went shopping with wifey after ,then went too bed

Today I learned why some business deserve to go bust. The company acting as middle man in the purchase of new parts for my wee car failed to get said parts and took 4 weeks to fail to get the parts. My garage got its money back with some difficulty and downright abuse from them. My garage tries again going directly to importer who seem very helpful and promise new parts within days :D Unfortunately useless middleman didn't even get the parts prices right and due to inflation etc they've gone up quite a bit :(
Ah well when its fixed it should be good, got to be positive, its only money :roll:
I hope this recession culls a few more waste of space businesses making more room for the good guys.

Fitted the headset to the Dialled and stuck the forks in. Need to push this one on! I was going to get the wheels built locally but £30 a hoop have sunk that idea. I'll make up some adaptors for the hubs to fit into my jig. My get a pic off later :)

Is that the bike shop in Hamilton St K?

Went straight from work to Carron Valley first time there and seen the grand total of 5 others during my 2 and a bit hours there and they were briefy seen and never seen again nice drive home over the back of the campsies nice wee end to the day.

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":586trx5c said:
Is that the bike shop in Hamilton St K?

No, Walkers in Kilmaurs. Not a bad price but since I can do it myself its too much just to spare the inconvenience.

Tazio":1uhvtydj said:
Today I clocked the fact that Kaiser almost has as many banners under his name as he has bikes.

Its to overcompensate for something.... :LOL:

Back