And today I did......

zigzag":3b7yzrzk said:
Dinnae tell me you've just woken up after yesterday's 50 miler?

Am a auld man furr Christ sake :oops:

A had really deep 15-20 minutes after the ride I could have slept through the house burning down :LOL:
I went up the hill out of Falkland over to Leslie in the saddle FM it was hard :shock:

RobMac":dwcdzq67 said:
RobMac":dwcdzq67 said:
I was out on the road bike today, did 50 miles (GET THIS) Mikee passed me on a hill at mile 30 (BUT) the poofter was on his KTM thats the only way hes gonna pass me on a hill :LOL:

I meant to say does anybody ever have a 'power nap' after a hard ride (on the bike) or is it just me?

just remember ,hills go down too :LOL:

Sat and watched the seals on the rocks at the Varyag memorial at Lendlefoot for a few hours about 10 of them in total just basking away.

Noticed a bike trail yesterday between Loch Braddon and Loch Doon anyone tried it?

Did a little research on the P7 - not really made of prestige.... "P7 cromoly
frame, featuring our own Series 8 micro-butted tubes"

Further info to come but I don't have time to type it - it was derived from the prestige and p7 denotes that it was the 7th generation of the prestige but was available with the prestige for 1 year.

I haven't ridden one yet either, and it will be a while before I do - Mine looks like it is a 95/6 model with pace RC35 forks

Like this but missing a few parts and the ones it does have are rather tight.

Attachments

• p7-95.jpg
    p7-95.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back