And today I did......

kaiser":25999xoh said:
Lurvely! I always fancied one of these. I reckon you build full M900 with a disk drive and mags up front.

Oh, right, i'll just re-mortgage the house then :LOL:

Was going to strip the Zaskar and use all the bits off that, not sure now :? , found a Hot Rod build on Google using 80mm Fox forks and Hope discs (A2Z adaptor) i quite fancy.

RobMac":2dowqcnc said:
RobMac":2dowqcnc said:
Seeing Marks RTS has given me the urge to get
cracking with my Marin full susser, but I need to
find some where who would service a pair of SID's
for the Marin.

A wee reminder :)
IMG_1067.jpg

Cant be that hard to service SID's ?, if you are really stuck TFtuned do a good job.

Am bein a real "blouse" the SID's are NOS but Ive been told they have slight issues but they seem OK to me. The Marin is a real Gazz (garage queen) I thought I'd splash oot and get both ends serviced at TF Tuned :?

RobMac":2dxlqwof said:
Am bein a real "blouse" the SID's are NOS but Ive been told they have slight issues but they seem OK to me. The Marin is a real Gazz (garage queen) I thought I'd splash oot and get both ends serviced at TF Tuned :?

Ah, fer christ sake, in that case throw it together and ride the bugger :LOL:

If any problems develop THEN get it serviced ;)

Looks great rob, believe it or not, I now have no garage queens albeit do fancy an aquafade paint job on the yo and then hang it on th
e wall ;)

jimihendrix":3q7ibhw0 said:
RobMac":3q7ibhw0 said:

Ah, fer christ sake, in that case throw it together and ride the bugger :LOL:

If any problems develop THEN get it serviced ;)

Some body tell that big roughen lorry driver to stop shoutin at me :cry:

I actually thought you were moving in when I saw you with the butler outfit oan.

Back