And today I did......

Waiting on the forks to arrive before I can build, they should be here tomorrow...

Would be looking for around the 650 mark for frame, forks, xtr front mech, Chris King headset and Control Tech carbon levered/ti bolted seat qr....

'Ere Mikee, just been browsing your bikes thread- I reckon that RTS- the polished/black one is a 2 not a three- twas my first purchase after entering the world of the working in '94. Pretty sure 94 was the first year of the lower 2 and 3 models. IIRC the 3 had a non-piggyback shock and painted mainframe, the two was the same as yours and the 1 had alloy rear end... Mine had RS Mag21's and a deore LX grouppo...

Davedownhill":jx5tt68p said:
OK then- Zigzag wins the stem!

Ibis Mojo-SL in raw carbon, got RockShox revelations on the way, they should arrive tomorrow so i can build for the weekend...

Woohoo, I'm a winna! Cheers Dave, looking forward to seeing the Ibis in the flesh. Spur of the moment purchase?

spur-ish, spotted one in a new shop in Edinburgh that was going very cheap but it sold by the time I got there. they pointed me in the direction of this one which was a trade-in at BETD goldtec....

Aha Dave,
The Credit Card payment Protection Insurance refund was burning a hole in your wallet.
I told you the Intenses days were numbered :LOL:

Daves the best rider in MacRetro that i've witnessed but he is also as seldom seen on a bike as Big Eck............sorry Eck ;)

velomaniac":qdz3caaq said:
Daves the best rider in MacRetro that i've witnessed but he is also as seldom seen on a bike as Big Eck............sorry Eck ;)

Aagh! Is he?

Next you'll be tellin me Big.ecks good at DH :LOL:

V- PPI is only covering the cashflow aspects to this transaction, should be largely recouped when I sell the spider!!

Can keep up when gravity's with me, but pies and fags do for my climbing ability...

Saddle time is lacking recently as snow and mountainboarding gets in the way- planning more riding this year between mtnboard DH/snowboardcross racing, two weddings, a trip to Hong Kong and DIY! At least I'm not studying for another degree...

Back