And today I did......

Anyone got any chainreactioncycles vouchers going spare? Got my eye on some goodies and all the online codes seem to have expired.

Rumble, no (edit - oh you're sorted, good)

Can anyone suggest (sensible suggestions please) why this QR i just bought off here doesn't fit my 90s Kona b1 hub? It's fractions out, i looked at my Shimano one and after the thread there is a graduated slope into the axle. This Syncros one has no such slope and as such just stops at the cone when attempting to load it in. Thread, sharp ramp - no fitty, ken? :/

mikee":3hfx756u said:
dark? switch light on , now you can see

Not in our house, my wife's got loads of the "save the planet" light bulbs that are feckin crap. Switch a light on, wait till it comes on, wait again till it brightens, realise it's fuckin useless, have a rant about how useless they are, just say **** it, switch it off, get LED head torch, instant light. Sorted.

old_coyote_pedaller":yuk4hhty said:
mikee":yuk4hhty said:
dark? switch light on , now you can see

Not in our house, my wife's got loads of the "save the planet" light bulbs that are feckin crap. Switch a light on, wait till it comes on, wait again till it brightens, realise it's **** useless, have a rant about how useless they are, just say f**k it, switch it off, get LED head torch, instant light. Sorted.

The only benefit of energy savers is if you get up for a pish in the middle of the night you don't blind yourself switching on the toilet light.

Back