And today I did......

Lol :) Yeah the Raceface one is fine it does the job, i'm just being picky now the build is 97% there.

On another note : just got this message from the missus....

EHHHH HELLLO
DO YOU WANT TO PAY SOME ATTENTION TO YOUR LOVED ONE AND NOT BIKE PARTS
YEH?
MOO
MOO MOO

:shock:

:LOL:

well today i bought some new full finger cycling gloves and some more park tools :cool:

i even got a couple of miles on the chopper thing :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":20k7itjw said:
well today i bought some new full finger cycling gloves and some more park tools :cool:

I gatta a few miles ann my chappa :cool:

images.jpg
"Bad to the bone" :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M

Picked up my christmas/birthday present from my mum. Nice new prescription sunglasses so I can actually see properly on days I need shades.

Glasses warehouse type place in Edinburgh, absolute bargain. Bolle Fang frames with the prescription lenses only £100 all in. The cheapest I have found online is over £200 for the same deal. They do cheaper ones but all the prices are lenses included with a few more cycling based ones including lightweight Nike etc.

moved a suite for my daughter as she was getting a new one ,apparently i paid for it :shock: , this altzhiemers is getting worsr

beat wifey in the duvet cover challenge

took a load of shit to the tip
came home with another bike ideal ride for the mc klunker challenge , tho not entirely fitting the rules , but i might just get away with it
joe will be proud/horrified in eaquel measures

got a part i bought from e-bay on thursday this avo at 3:15
well impressed with the service

spent another 10 mins working on that tree that was "disturbed " by the wind , its about 60 ' tall and has a 15 or so degree list on it
so , small saw and pick away at it
should be down mid january

witnessed an old couple fighting in asdas too , top entertainment

Back