And today I did......

The Ken":2pz90bdv said:
Ok so i'm away for 3 days and I come back to this! I was 16 in 1984, the stay and delay was to stop girlfriends leaving, it didnae work.

WHAT :shock: ,DID YOU SPRAY IT IN THEIR FACES :LOL:

i can see where this is going :roll:

old_coyote_pedaller":slxfbqbl said:
Just bought a Lefty front wheel off eBay, it was still at 99p with less than 20 seconds to go and panic/must have mode kicked and I bid on it. :roll:
Then I noticed it's preferred pickup only. So hoping he responds to my request to post it.
Also noticed it's got 24 spokes and I don't know if it's a 4 or 6 hole for the disc. :oops:
Must pay more attention, FFS.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110788291280? ... 1423.l2649

Was cheap for a Lefty wheel though, hope the postage is not too much, suggested senditnow to seller.

I contacted the seller through eBay to arrange postage and seller seemed like he had no problem with that.
Let him know about senditnow, he checked their prices, said he'd get a box to pack wheel in and let me know total so I could pay. His last message was on the morning of Tues 13th, waited until yesterday afternoon Sun 16th before I emailed him again to find out what was going on. Nothing, nada, no reply as yet.

Anybody know what my options are if he doesn't get back in touch?
Don't want him giving me -ve feedback saying I haven't paid. Been waiting on his response so it's up to him what happens.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Feck me, I think I've just won a bike! I entered a halfords voodoo video competition and have just been informed I've won!

That's the best bit Gaz - I haven't got a clue, I remember the comp but not the prize :) hopefully I'll find out soon and that it will be in a size I can ride :)

Back