And today I did......

jimihendrix":35c99w8t said:
Bullpup":35c99w8t said:
Did you not prime, then 2 undercoats before topcoating?

Damn it, is that where i'm going wrong ?

No where you went wrong was doing it yourself rather than wife, partner, children etc - at least then you can swear at someone else! :p :p

Just chucked a set of On One rigid forks on the Sunn until I get my Bombers either replaced or fixed. It looks quite good as they have very thin legs which match the super skinny tubing.

So far without cranks, chain, tyres, V's and cabling it's coming in at bang on 15lbs. I think if I get this one in under 25lbs I'll be amazed. And no chance with suspension forks unless I buy super light ones. And they're pricey.

Busy weekend of minor DIY (insulation for me too but only one roll under the bath along with more lagging)

Saturday night was Bill Bailey live at the Alhambra (the theatre division of Al-Qaeda we are told :) )

No ski bike work but did win these on the bay...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... OC:GB:1123

Either the kids will have fun or my ski bike budget has risen

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry Andy but I think that AMP forks are uglier than an ugly thing. And anyway they would lok totally wrong.

And you're right Mikee the Obsyss forks are very light, especially the carbon ones. Unfortunately they are hard to get parts for and suffer a bit from being rubbish.

I might try to get some Pace forks for it as I think they would look right. I've always wanted a set and this would be a good chance to scratch that particular itch.

Girvins are light Taz :)
IMG_1078.jpg

Back