And today I did......

I WANT TO KEEP THE CAR

Must I shout this message, I like the daft wee thing. All my life I do the sensible thing then regret it but by then its too late. Its not sensible in all you guys opinion to keep the car. It is sensible to learn to drive and own a 'proper' car. It may even be the clever thing to punt the car to some unsuspecting punter but thats dishonest and I cannot do that.
Knowing all this, knowing the costs, I still want to fix my wee plastic car. Not everything is about sensible or money.
Sensible is not riding a mountain bike in the highland wilderness in late November and thus of course none of you are going to do this on the 26th November ;)

he needs a snowmobile gearbox

its a cement mixer motor mated to a snowmobile box

true :shock:

Rob, it's got to be black and red, the same as all women's clothing should be.

RobMac":2szwl8ik said:
RobMac":2szwl8ik said:
While were on the subject I may be calling on your collective brains to come up with colour for the frame (its a 1990 Lava Dome) A. Original or B. The low profile stealth mode colour ????????

Right girls I need your opinions, original or summit stealthy? :?
First pic is period correct, second is what some muppet has done to it now.
1990_lava_dome_frame_red_option_size_19_183.jpg

5068935782_736f955ee6_b-1.jpg

Went out on the road bike today did 25 miles, me leg was OK once I made the splint for it out of two fence posts and some barbed wire. Ribs were sore for the first 2 or 3 miles, Im not sure I could ride off road fully ridged just now, maybe strap them up with some inner tubes might help.

Ive been on a low gas all week after my abysmal performance last Sunday, and Ive been on early's all week up at 4.30am so I'll check oot the bits this wk end.

Thanks again BTW ;)

Back