And today I did......

1187Misc10.jpg

1187Misc11.jpg

1187Misc4.jpg

How ahead of it's time does that wicked look compared to the other more gate like breezer and ibis, wish chance was still here making bikes along with the other two :(

velomaniac":3pj6fpnc said:
Frankly I'm not seeing it Gaz :?

Think your taking brand loyalty a bit far ;)

am wi velo gazz :LOL: just looks like an early 90's stumpy to me (but i have no taste)

Thats my point eck, these are 86/7 bikes, the racey geo of the fat is 4 years before it became the norm, not the only ones doing it velo so nowt to do with brand loyalty just a comparison with two other bikes of its time. Not even saying it is any better, just that it was showing the way mt biking was going, if only mr chance was as progressive later on, then the brand might still be here.

Well looks like the old fat is off to germany to look good there. Seems there is no such thing as a keeper..... if anyone is after some late eighties bits then let me know ;)

clockworkgazz":3f13myjq said:
Well looks like the old fat is off to germany to look good there. Seems there is no such thing as a keeper..... if anyone is after some late eighties bits then let me know ;)

There will come a time where every desirable frame and part in Europe is in Germany.

Stuck some knobblys on the Clockwork and took it round the black runs at Llandegla... bad geometry for downhills and drops (very front heavy, caused a rather hefty stack once) and with a tiny 40mm travel (from the Pace RC35s), bottomed out a fair few times - although I flew up the hills!
Here it is afterwards... properly soiled! Top day out...

main.php

I got up at 4.30am did my shift then up to Dundee for my self defence class came out about 9.15-9.30pm Tay Bridge closed due to a accident went home via Perth got home about 11.00pm'ish :?

Back