And today I did......

dundee , self defence

is there a better class of violence in dundee rather than the bay area rob ?

Well when he says self defence class what he actually means is that they get dropped off by a minibus in Lochee just after dark.

Anyone making it back to the train station has passed the test.

Today I attempted to change a bulb in the car, checked, double checked and checked again it was the right one......needless to say its no. And toiled with a make up mirror peering into tiny hole upside down trying to unclip the old one.. to top it off I over filled the power steering reservoir :twisted: I feckin hate cars

had to change a rear bulb in wifeys car for its MOT
chuff me what a bas*ard task ,had to remove the light cluster
that meant almost gynaclogical levels is skill to avoid removing skin
and popping the light assy off the mounts , next up the 3 plastic clips that hold the light cluster together , if you dont remove all 3 gently at the same time they all break i'm told
so half an hour later after milling up some tapered plastic bits that i could
use to open all 3 clips at once the bulb was free
luckily i got the right bulb to start with so back together
and fitted back on the car , nigh on 2 hours to chance a bulb
jeezus
my mate willie at WBS motors (01592 752364) tells me on various modern motors they book an hour for changing a bulb , he did mention peugeots and vw as being particularly troublesome
add corsas to that willie

Thankfully my wee plastic car and its 3 wheeled predecessor are easy for buld changing. The Reliant front lights could be difficult until I relised once you'd wriggled under the bumper you cold sit upright in the wheel arch space to either side of the single front wheel and attack the lights from the back :LOL:

And a double bonus Velo is that if you never move the car it lessens the chance of bulbs blowing, or indeed if being a legal requirement. ;)

velomaniac":3c2d1l9o said:
Thankfully my wee plastic car and its 3 wheeled predecessor are easy for buld changing. The Reliant front lights could be difficult until I relised once you'd wriggled under the bumper you cold sit upright in the wheel arch space to either side of the single front wheel and attack the lights from the back :LOL:

Velo what make/model is your car please - intrigued by all this banter?

It's no a car - its a way of life :LOL:

Bullpup":nj8sokh6 said:
velomaniac":nj8sokh6 said:

Velo what make/model is your car please - intrigued by all this banter?

velomaniac":3csf1p8f said:
And the triple bonus Taz is i dont know where you live so your cars lights are safe from being booted in ;)

You'd have to join the queue, the local neds are slowly destroying it quite effectively on their own. Someone shot it a few nights ago, nice airgun pellet dent.

Back