And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1oere4q0 said:
he would never go for a gary- to bland :LOL:

I'm basing it on the cryptic clues. Gary Fisher was originally bankrolled by a guy called John Finley Scott.

Yes I thought it might be a Gary but it is tig welded and the good fishers were fillet around that time. I though an Otis Guy but again I think he fillet brazed them

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bonus point if looking at the geo you can tell me what I'm going to do with it.

That's very nice. Short tt like on that tall bike, hope you'll reach pedals :LOL: Good price as well. Headtube isn't slack but seat is. Clever thing to adjust for taller or shorter rider with seatopst insertion. Hmm, that will be a beach cruiser...

Are you going to restore the original paint job K? The bronze headbadge http://store.ibiscycles.com/ibis-head-badge-p29.aspx would look great on the black. Mombat have a nice one in black and nickel ...

IbisBSide.JPG

Drop bar it'll be. The KHS is also a 20" and its fine even though an 18 is more my kinda size, again it all comes down to top tube. Theres a reveiw on mombat with some pics that I hope to use as inspiration :) I won't be refinishing it, kinda like the subtle black, and I do like that headtube badge.

Back