And today I did......

It's moveable but it's got nae rear brakes. :shock:
Work has stalled on it for months due to me not being able to face crawling about underneath it, at my age all that results in is a sair back and sair knees.
Had to move it a couple of months back as I sold the kitcar and it was in the way. Realised when I was fitting rear disc and wheel that it would be better if I got another rear suspension beam as the one on it isn't in the best of nick. A MK2 Golf GTI one is the same and it would be a lot easier to fit all the brakes, (discs, calipers, hoses) then refit the rear beam. Just 2 pivot bolts hold it on mountings.

My mate with the Scirocco rips the pish out of me every time he's here because I haven't gotten any further forward. :oops:

Decided to throw a few bits at the Sunn. Bloody non drive side cup is only going so far in before it stops. Now I'm scared to force it, in case I bugger the thread on the frame.

And it was all going so well :cry:

well thanks to dyna-ti i now own this rudy project / verlicchi.

went out in dean park in kilmarnock, rides great :cool:

front was a little low so i did a little tweak now i think its a bit high :LOL: :?

20102011335.jpg

20102011339.jpg

20102011336.jpg

20102011340.jpg

20102011341.jpg

I like the higher stem crud, nice bike and well in on getting out, it's baltic out there. The game is on tuesday night if you fancy a bit of fitba. Give me a shout when your free and we can hit the trails at craufordland too.

got my thermals, spent my last two winters in denmark and east germany brrr :LOL:

thanks very much for the invite, all going well i would love to get down for the game.

Put the crosser back together, rear mech is still a bit stushied :x and the chain is twisted. Have got it working again of a fashion but confidence in it lasting much longer is low. Dilemma was whether to cancel tomorrows race or go with the CX'r which is working or exhume the c'dale SS and use it :? So far I've decided to open a beer and ponder/procrastinate*

*not an uncommon occurrence.

Back