And today I did......

Tonight I was on tele! Thankfully a non-speaking part but was in a few shots of the adventure show's coverage of the craggy island triathlon, my sunn hardtail even got a blink and you'll miss it cameo.

In other news i've confirmed my leaving date at work, and my last 2 weeks will be holidays! Planning to spend much of it on 2 wheels :D

It was, the swim was tough (cold), the bike didn't play to my strengths (not technical enough) and the run was nothing short of brutal. Cracking day though and I can't wait for next year.

Spent most of the day in work on a boring 14 hour shift that mostly amounted to sitting in my office keeping an eye on a film crew who were driving me mad.

And in the process did a lot of planning and theoretical shopping for a build.

So far so good. But must resist the urge to tart it up with coloured bits.

Tazio":28cv8yqn said:
But must resist the urge to tart it up with coloured bits.
don't fight it. Bmx brake cables for example - great choice of colours AND cheap! Join me on the slippery slope!

zigzag":1f9wuakk said:
Tazio":1f9wuakk said:
But must resist the urge to tart it up with coloured bits.
don't fight it. Bmx brake cables for example - great choice of colours AND cheap! Join me on the slippery slope!

Don't lead me into temptation. I found myself looking at yellow grips and cables earlier on. I think it was a bit OTT that I made my last build with red and blue parts and red cables for gears and XTR grey for brakes.

I must restrain myself.

Do it - if eck's going to be away for a while we'll need to look elsewhere for our fix of colour/ano overload!

Back