And today I did......

Was rob not doing that kind of milage every day to work a wee while ago? In the summer did a run up to glasgow and back after work most weeks but fair play to you doing it all in the one go :cool:

Found out the rear shifter is a 7 speed and I've now fitted an 8 speed cassette so won't get the lowest cog and my front Mecha needs adjusting will throw it into the lbs to sort it. Wee shop I asked about the rear Mecha said I won't need it anyway for GT on Friday night any hoos :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2rgyawnv said:
Was rob not doing that kind of milage every day to work a wee while ago? In the summer did a run up to glasgow and back after work most weeks but fair play to you doing it all in the one go :cool:

Yeah I was doing a 40 mile round trip each day, whats the mileage from Edin to Glas???? :?

Suppose it depends where you start and finish, could be low 40's or as high as 60 at a guess. The centre to centre pedal for scotland was about 55 iirc.

Rumble":vh2al6ne said:
I'm not happy until i'm past princes street, that's how east coast I am!

Good man, I get lost and confused if I go south of Princes Street or further west than Gorgie.

Aye, except i'm really from further north. Not really happy south of stonehaven but after 10 years i've learnt to live with it!

Back