And today I did......

I'm looking forward to doing another resto- its been modern stuff and new frames only so far this year. Plan is to refurb as much as possible and get a few things re-chromed. Tyres are junk and I'm thinking about those blue Compe III replicas that Porkchops BMX in the states are selling. Saddle? I'm thinking that a nice black Brooks would suit it. Maybe add some blue cables and the NOS blue Preston Petty grips that i have in my spares cupboard?? Guess i will wait and see what its like when it lands.
I did read through Bendy's chrome resto tips. Quite good. I do however have some pretty cool trade only products that will whip it into shape in no time.

Strange really- i always disliked chrome bikes, now i have one, another on the way, one in the loft awaiting resto, one about to be built and the klunker has lots of chrome on its latest build. Funny how one's tastes evolve over time isn't it.

Woke up this morning late (sorry Mikee) :oops:
Ive got a bit of whiplash from yesterday nothing that a couple of paracetamols wont sort. Ive had a look at my shoes I see the cleats on both shoes have shifted it must have happened when I fell, if I'd been on a MTB Im sure I could have stayed up right :x

whiplash ? :shock:

you been down to lady bodecia's again ?

gimp :LOL:

think those shifter things are both rh side ones dura ace and sora
dunno what that means tho

Today I came into work at ten and the people I was meeting up with (outside company) didn't bother contacting me to say they were arriving after lunch. Wasted morning that could have been better spent going to Fife.

Shitebags :evil:

Took the Boys to GT- UltraMiniKen's first time - in time honoured tradition I made him cycle up to the buzzards nest - he didn't enjoy it much but did do 2 of the log skinnys on the way up :cool: MiniKen had to wait on us a few times.

Once up there we did the green skills loop, the lower small jumps of the freeride park and then berm baby berm 3 times. The last time he manged to not pedal but did dab once.

We then did the blue route down which was really good but we had to pull in a few times for mentally fast jump addicts. :evil:

After a cake stop at the Hub we drove up to the Buzzards nest to do berm baby berm a few more times, MiniKen rode down the blue again beating the us in the car. :cool:

Got home had dinner then sat and watched Close Encounters - a perfect dad and boys day. :)

They seem to share my eating habits
IMAG0085.jpg

A Mate says I'm raising "Hanson" again.
IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

UltraMiniKen said - It's called "Burn baby Burn" because the top of your legs get hot when you ride it
IMAG0090.jpg

Back