And today I did......

Roadie 65 miles today (well yesterday now) in blistering sunshine :cool:

Kaiser - Hawick still up for it but might be "sensible" and go for the 55miler and 5 killer climbs rather than 105miler and 10 killer climbs :?

We'll see - 5 weeks to go but would need to register soon so thinking might go with safe bet, then again :twisted:

ROBMAC- advice please dad!!!

Do the 55 given the route you'll feel like youve done summit afterwards.
The 105 will turn into a survival exercise followed by counselling and a Proctologist :LOL:

Given the average age amongst us,i'd be concerned that someone will have a heart attack as you nutters try to recreate the tour distance wise :shock: .
What ever happened to pottering about :?

RobMac":1kwaqenc said:
Do the 55 given the route you'll feel like youve done summit afterwards.
The 105 will turn into a survival exercise followed by counselling and a Proctologist :LOL:

The Bald One has spoken :LOL:

Tend to agree actually - happy I could do the 105 miles on less demanding terrain, but suspect the "10 killer climbs" would be the icing on the cake of self inflicted misery leading to physical collapse and permanent emotional scarring :shock:

well yesterday i went fishing in inveraray , the weather was great so i ended up driving all the way down to campbeltown :LOL: found a great spot for the mackerel at ugadale so ended up staying there until 6pm and back up the road to furnace for an hour then back down the road for 1am this morning .

the sun was splitting the skies all day :cool:

totaly knackered today :LOL:

big.eck":3jxctdhy said:
well yesterday i went fishing in inveraray , the weather was great so i ended up driving all the way down to campbeltown :LOL: found a great spot for the mackerel at ugadale so ended up staying there until 6pm and back up the road to furnace for an hour then back down the road for 1am this morning .

the sun was splitting the skies all day :cool:

totaly knackered today :LOL:

Sounds a really great day eck,fishing ,beer ,a bike ride
Catch anything?
I know you didnt say beer was included i just assumed given its what fishing is all about :LOL:

Latest posts

Back