And today I did......

Dr S":ac65q1f9 said:
Today i made an owl. 600 pieces of steel welded together. Didn't wear a welding mask enough and now have very sore eyes.
Did manage to take the long route home on my old motorcycle though which was good fun.

Si

Owl as in hoot hoot, you doing some sculpting for the side of our motorway network Si?

Its for Daisy. She loves the owl in the Gruffalo and she spotted a owl sculpture on a recent ride and I promised to make her one for her birthday. Looks cool.

94637a52.jpg

Its taken about 15 hours to make. Not easy as I had to copy a drawing that she made. She is only four, so forgive us if it only looks vaguely owl like.

You can't beat returning from holiday to a pile of bike stuff that you ordered before you left :)

That owl's a hoot :groan: and belated welcome back Si

Thanks Velo.

You know me, Jack of all trades, master of none.

I will stick to being a piss artist. :p

looks great Si :cool:

what did you get in the post ZZ.

I've just about finished all my bikes now- few bits to come in the post then no excuse to just go out and ride em :?

Really good Si.A man of hidden talents :cool: Any bike orientated sculptural welding ? :)

2 parcels in the post today. :D
One set of niterider minewt lights and a packet in the PO to be uplifted.OOOO mystery packet, what could it be :D

Latest posts

Back