And today I did......

Update to package in PO that ive just picked up-
Meant to be a pile of shimano brake spares including the ones for my DX pedals.
Received a brand new 170mm set of FSA alpha drive cranks instead :x

:roll: well,i suppose these things happen :(

Update update
Contacted Sellers shop and they said it was a glitch and sorry for the problem,they will send the spares on monday for next day delivery and told me to keep the cranks
:shock: Amazing :D

clockworkgazz":llbugtln said:
what did you get in the post ZZ.
Z1 Qr20s plus wheel and hub for the Moho, mair cheap eggbeaters and some STX-RC shifters and rear mech for the Hardrock (going back to geared).

dyna-ti":uv2p1yrn said:
Update update
Contacted Sellers shop and they said it was a glitch and sorry for the problem,they will send the spares on monday for next day delivery and told me to keep the cranks

You jammy basa :LOL:

RobMac":27tdqivb said:
dyna-ti":27tdqivb said:
Update update

You jammy basa :LOL:

x2 :D good score andy :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2zil3zti said:
Nice one what you needing to get the moho done?
Inspiration mostly...

Cranks, M750/1 probably, although hankering after a pair of beat RaceFace Next LPs to paint. Outside chance of still going boutiquey with something shiny.

Shiny bar, reasonably period with a bit of rise. Keep coming back to Azonic...

May go single crank ring upfront for the full faux DH look, with DCD / Use chain device thingy. Maybe... not sure.

Bottom of the list, shifters (M750/1 again), seatpost and seat - It'll just be a case of chucking some spares on till I can find what I'm looking for.

Went out on a ride did 40, Im sure Im pullin bigger gears just now Im noticing it on the hills Im flying up them then I think Im in to low a gear
look down and Im not in fact the opposite, dont know where thats coming from :?
Went through a local area called the Cults I had to bunny hop a rabbit (who sniggered) and not a word of thanks. Was also keeping a eye on the skies as Ive heard of 3 cases of cyclists being attacked by a Buzzard as they've cycled through that area. Ive spoken to one of the victims and he even showed me tha talon marks on his helmet (summit funny) :shock:

Latest posts

Back