And today I did......

RobMac":3o6fmc5w said:
Quote Panda : I seem to be going through a black/white phase again, sitting here in an All Blacks rugby jersey too :cool:

"ANYTHING ELSE (GULP) :shock: "

Just realised what you meant by that :LOL:

Look - your the one who walks around in the scuddy playing with bike frames :shock:

ZZ - nice purchase BTW, like the polished version :cool: But your's'll be polish anyway :p - oh you know what I mean ;)

Mr Panda":151nu0kc said:
RobMac":151nu0kc said:
Quote Panda : I seem to be going through a black/white phase again, sitting here in an All Blacks rugby jersey too :cool:

"ANYTHING ELSE (GULP) :shock: "

Just realised what you meant by that :LOL:

Look - your the one who walks around in the scuddy playing with bike frames :shock:

Christ!!!!!! I'm trying to but a saddle of of him :shock:

is everyone pissed tonight WTF are you blethering about you bunch of mentalists?

thank christ for the carbon bike- looks well cool and I vote for strip and polish, you can borrow my 150mm stem if needs be.

nice pug to Mr P :cool:

Well I went to bed sober.
Zz stripping a painted carbon frame might be disappointing, not all of them have the nice neatly woven top coat finish.

The Ken":2msoro36 said:
Well I went to bed sober.
Me too!

Though I ate too many sweets at the pictures last night (Resident Evil 3d) and woke up with tummy ache at half four. :( Ended up playing Red Dead Redemption until the alarm went off.

Today I've just had "minor surgery"

Didn't feel very bloody minor to me, I almost passed out as he was hacking away. He had to stop as my pulse had dropped below 50, it's normally around 70. Though it was around 52 a few years ago when i ran a lot.

If you feel a lump on your scalp go to the doctor and moan like hell about getting it removed before it gets really big. I did that and they referred me to a doctor that would remove it, sadly I got the appointment card when I was on holiday so dropped to the end of the queue and had to wait another 12 months by which time the thing had got pretty damn big.

Sebacious cyst (sp) was the diagnosis. The doc described the procedure as "slicing open the skin over the cyst and then scooping it out, like getting a conker out the shell. Then excess skin is cut off and the wound stitched"

I wish he hadn't told me as all sorts of images were going through my head which lead to the near fainting episode.

Still it's done now. It means I can wear things like helmets without discomfort.

And now the bloody local anesthetic is wearing off. OUCHHH!!

Back