And today I did......

I wouldn't call it a midlife crisis myself, as I've been doing the same kind of stuff for recreation since my twenties. However my buddies are (or have) fallen by the wayside to the extent that I worry that it may be 'age inappropriate behaviour'.

Not very much though.

And there is always this self-help group to offer validation!

Not got the energy for a midlife crisis.
I was riding old bikes badly years before I'd ever heard of Retrobike.
In fact I need a midlife crisis, I feel I'm missing out :LOL:

Idrive is a midlife desire not to crash horribly.
I didn't buy it to chuck off big dropoffs and catch serious air :roll:
I bought so that if I stuffed up my line down a hill yet again i could ride through the obstacle and survive. Policy is the same on this bike as any other, if the wheels leave the ground I'm doing something wrong :LOL:

Threewheel car was not a midlife crisis obviously :LOL:

Midlife crisis tend to be expensive and inapropriate,,,,,,, no wait that descibes my failed marriage perfectly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

velomaniac":2lf0l56e said:
Threewheel car was not a midlife crisis obviously :LOL:

Depends which way round the wheels are:

1-2 (Triking) = midlife crisis
2-1 (Reliant) = Lunacy!!!

:LOL:

Today I had to pay £120 to fix the clutch cable and some other stuff I broke on sunday , ouch , that's a hefty kick in the balls . Or to put it another way what I'd normally pay for a frame .

Couple of days ago I did a felt , later in that day another one needed doing but I was busy so got one of the other guys to do it , he saw the sticker on the headtube stating 4.5k and I felt gutted as I would have been able to say to myself I did 9k+ worth of bikes that day :LOL:

Other than that I've sat on my arse feeling far too tired for the lack of what I've done today which hasn't been much more than watch the iplayer and think about a new bike that wont ruin my hands .

mikee":bjccoyez said:
midlife

depends on how long your gonna live

rob
is this a good one?

Mike 'good one' are you talking about the new Zaskar
if you are then YES but its been modded like I said in
my pm :roll:

Back