And today I did......

But what about the slide rules.............I'm on the edge of my seat :shock:

Glad your all OK Si ;)

ZZ and I were saying we must get back down your way sometime for some more Thruntoneering, that forest rocks :D

Si, really lucky mate, amazing 3 yearold you have there. Glad all turned out well, reading the story was bad enough, can't imagine how you felt.

Man so glad it turned out so well, kids are such a scary proposition they do have a habit of scaring the shit out of you!

My wife would have murdered me :LOL:

'kin heartstoppin' :shock:

My 9yo son is (how can I put this politely) kinda hyper and wreckless - just doesn't see danger :shock: :shock:

I try to take him hillwalking but KNOW he'd jump off the nearest rock into the abyss beyond. Took him up a very easy Munro last year and that was bad enough when we got to the small snow pockets near the summit and all hell broke loose. :LOL: He won :LOL:

Bought a scrambling rope later for him, basically for me to use like a lead so he doesn't romp off some sh!tty precipice. It'll look daft right enough but needs must.

Hope your girl makes full recovery with lots of Beanos, ice cream and lucozade - works for me ;)

Today I fainted, Touran needs a new gearbox - price unfitted £1,940.67 - because of the mileage (70,000) I might as well do the Clutch and Timing belt while I am at it. :evil: If only everything in life was as reliable as a Volkswagen. :evil:

:(

Might try to find a recon unit. any recommendations accepted.

To add to that CRC delivered pedals that are pink instead of red (miniKen won't be pleased) and Ribble delivered a cheaper chain than the one I ordered.

The Ken":1vrng89b said:
Today I fainted, Touran needs a new gearbox - price unfitted £1,940.67 - because of the mileage (70,000) I might as well do the Clutch and Timing belt while I am at it. :evil: If only everything in life was as reliable as a Volkswagen. :evil:

:(

Might try to find a recon unit. any recommendations accepted.

To add to that CRC delivered pedals that are pink instead of red (miniKen won't be pleased) and Ribble delivered a cheaper chain than the one I ordered.

Get onto the breakers yards. You should get a box for £250 and same again to get some monkey to fit it.

Back