And today I did......

I still have the Cotic Soul frame for sale Perry. It's got 140 forks and a burly 1x9 build with DH wheels and rubber on at the moment but us still sub 28lbs. I ran it all through the winter (abeit only one night a week) and it was brilliant. So versatile, had it fully rigid superlight build, 27 speed short travel, singlespeed XC, all day XC, all mountain, you name it it's been built up as everything and been fantastic in every way.

Now wondering why I'm selling it actually :?

Anyhow. Funny old day today. Up at the crack of dawn (noticing the hours shortening now) and got a ride in before work. Shot some pics for the new bike mag Privateer and still made it to work for eight.
Sorted out a few important bike related emails and ordered some lovely Columbus tubing for my little project.
Was hoping to get out on the bike tonight but looks like a trip to the surgery for a few stitches in my index finger. Rusty old car has cut me to the bone again. When I move my finger it opens up like a little mouth and I've failed to resist the childish desire to draw a face around it. Ouchy.

RobMac":1zay9lus said:
Tazio whats the travel on them forks?????

:roll:

Miles Rob, fecking miles.

Well, 100mm actually. I thought it may be a bit much but the frame comes with that much if you buy it as a built up bike.

Makes it look terribly modern old chap. All the rage.

Tazio":2iw42nr8 said:
RobMac":2iw42nr8 said:
Tazio whats the travel on them forks?????

:roll:

Miles Rob, fecking miles.

Well, 100mm actually. I thought it may be a bit much but the frame comes with that much if you buy it as a built up bike.

Makes it look terribly modern old chap. All the rage.

I suppose it must be right then but they do look long.
BTW the bike looks OK ;)

Looks a lot more nose down than the ones they sell fully built. They look almost downhill specific. I wanted a fair bit of bounce as this will be the one I use offroad.

Attachments

• 694.jpg
    694.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 110
Hehe, it was rather funny. I gave it a Rolf Harris beard but it looked more like Kaiser tbh.
Alas I didn't get a pic. It's all cleaned up and has a few suture strips holding it together now topped off with a big plaster.

Back