And today I did......

Dr S":1tk5ezih said:
Is it White? Did it fall out of a dogs bottom?

Ah yes, a classic Life on Mars moment.

Apparently you don't see it these days because dogs don't get bones to chew on like they used to.

mikee":6fl0gwv0 said:
where you been kw

on an island somewhare ?

:LOL:

Dead right, same as you. Except that you live on Great Britain, and I live on The Mainland :twisted:

Wfm_orkney_map-15pc.gif

Cycled from Capital City to Shelbyville* and back on the road bike, 30 miles at a stirring average of 18.3mph. Quietly chuffed, and knee so far still working.

*Kirkwall to Stromness

therealkw15":3tkqc918 said:
Cycled from Capital City to Shelbyville* and back on the road bike, 30 miles at a stirring average of 18.3mph. Quietly chuffed, and knee so far still working.

*Kirkwall to Stromness

good effort big man

Today I actually handed in my notice , I finish on the 10th .

And I finally got a wisdom tooth pulled . It's taken many many months ( maybe even a few years ) to get around to going to a dentist , when I did I got referred to the hospital . Where I had to wait around only for a guy to go " yep that needs removing " :roll:

So today the nice lady went at it with the pliers after telling me how it might break and need surgery or stitches . The whole time I'm thinking just pull the bloody tooth it'll be reet , and it was :LOL:

There is now a gaping hole and the tooth had a root about 3/4 of an inch long :LOL: The 3 injections haven't worn off yet but I'm hoping some smokables turn up before they do .

The other side of my jaw aches , I thought she was going to snap it off .

Back