And today I did......

velomaniac":2v864pob said:
Lovely weather,must get out on road bike says I, visits shed and drags out falcon, its rust orange with lots of seized bits, oh poo says I, bloody winter, bit of a rebuild now planned, nothing drastic but an upgrade to skinny 700c wheels and tyres on the cards.

I'm going to circuit Arran on the roadbike before this summer is out ;)

I would be up for that- had fun on the pug tonight

and well in on the st andrews run No 15 great picture, used to have lots of fun at that bandstand on and off the bike BITD ;)

I began clearout part two today. I'm going to keep both Fats and my Cannondale garage queen. Klunker, Pace, Cotic and Indy Fab are all to go.

Also been offered a rare Alfa today that would require a huge restoration and the sale of my almost completed Giulia to fund it. Going to have to sleep on that one.

why the IF if you don't mind me being a nosy bleeder? Would you not even build it to see what it is like?

know nothing about cars so can offer no advice except that they are expensive, noisy and most of the folk that drive them are twats- present company excepted (work commute hassles)

Dr S":1393awyc said:
I began clearout part two today. I'm going to keep both Fats and my Cannondale garage queen. Klunker, Pace, Cotic and Indy Fab are all to go.

Also been offered a rare Alfa today that would require a huge restoration and the sale of my almost completed Giulia to fund it. Going to have to sleep on that one.

I have access to ALL of Sir Arnolds Classic cars which I can sell

You after anything special ;)

G

Since it fell on you does that make it an Avalanche instead of a Zaskar..............I'm already wearing my coat and hailing a cab :LOL:

velomaniac":e4ptif7u said:
Since it fell on you does that make it an Avalanche instead of a Zaskar..............I'm already wearing my coat and hailing a cab :LOL:

Yeah just gooooooooo .................. ;)

RobMac":36aeuylp said:
A Zaskar frame isnt that light ..................... when dropped from 2 mtrs
onto a bare foot :shock:

why were you holding it 18" above your head rob

and why were you naked ?

btw rob

you up for blairadam tomorrow ?

meet you there around 5:15 ,at the forestry shed carpark
theres about half a dozen scheduled to turn up

Back