And today I did......

Re:

Great to see the Preston back on the road Velo! Have to plan a weekend out on the island, I have a friend or two out there and have some catching up to do! Thinking spring, kayaks and beaches..

Re:

Today I managed to do a few good bunny hoops in the living room on FLAT PEDALS.
And when I say flat pedals I'm talking about PD-M985s spd flats, I had soft flat trainers on.
BTW my neighbour down stairs sounded pleased for me :shock:
Now all of this might not sound like a big deal to yous but I've never managed it of flats before EVER.

Re:

Today I was up Bishop Hill on my latest creation the Ti Litespeed Obed.
The ground was like concrete and although glorious sunshine was registering -2.5c on the Garmin.

Re: Re:

RobMac":3q0z3lcp said:
The ground was like concrete and although glorious sunshine was registering -2.5c on the Garmin.

Any bunny hoops today?

The wife is away at her parents........so today I did a 300mile journey to pick up a new bike. Once its in the garage she'll never realise!
I'm gawking at it in the sitting room.....she'd have a fit if she saw it in here. The dog won't tell....bribed him with a bone!

Re: Re:

RobMac":1xdwom1e said:
Forgot to say I only had a bowl porage all day until 6.30pm by which time any trace of SOH had disappeared
If you get my drift :facepalm:

Back