And today I did......

today

fitted a newly serviced coupe deluxe to the lts.
Took it down the local skinny path and scared myself shitless.
What a machine. :twisted:

Re: today

Tnega":26crp5n3 said:
fitted a newly serviced coupe deluxe to the lts.
Took it down the local skinny path and scared myself shitless.
What a machine. :twisted:

Sould'nt it have a Super Deluxe ?

Had another set back with my LTS, spotted CRC had Hope master cylinder rebuild kits in stock, thought this was what i needed for my C2's, ordered a pair, wrong friggin things :x, it was fantastic when it was riding but really cant be arsed with it now :roll:

Got the Capri MOT'd thismorning, drove up to the post office, handed over £112 for six months TAX, parked it in my street, admired it out the window for a bit, went out to start it to nip to B&Q, friggin alternator is dead :x , tossed it back in the garage :roll:

The joys of classic car ownership. Alfa still some weeks off getting its MOT. Jensen has been moved to work and now sits moodily in a pool of it's own transmission oil. Thing is, now the sun is shining I feel less inclined to work on them. That means I start hanging about on websites looking for something to run over the summer. Which results in something else breaking and another car i can't be arsed to fix laying around the place. And so the circle continues.....

Dr S":2m00sxi7 said:
The joys of classic car ownership. Alfa still some weeks off getting its MOT. Jensen has been moved to work and now sits moodily in a pool of it's own transmission oil. Thing is, now the sun is shining I feel less inclined to work on them. That means I start hanging about on websites looking for something to run over the summer. Which results in something else breaking and another car i can't be arsed to fix laying around the place. And so the circle continues.....

YAY - its not just me :p
(about to change auto trans fluid this afternoon :roll: )

I don't have to change the Jensen's, it uses a constant loss system. Just keep pouring it in every week :? :roll: . I need to drag it out and get it seen to. The bands are slipping so it looks like a full strip and rebuild. I should have done it ages ago and maybe I would have used it more. Its only done 40 miles in the last 18 months.

Lucky Gazz, sounds like bliss. Alas i'm stuck at work today fixing sodding Subaru's. Day off tommorrow but no biking time. We are going down country to buy a pony for Lola. Guess who will be up at 6 every morning to muck out and feed it??

Kids eh?

you are a nice dad, we got goldfish for xmas and i thought i had it rough cleaning the tank :shock: mind you, your roses will be loving it this year.

clockworkgazz":clpqfxpp said:
you are a nice dad, we got goldfish for xmas and i thought i had it rough cleaning the tank :shock: mind you, your roses will be loving it this year.

No plants left. The river took them again. I only have the grass to cut now. Small blessings and all that :LOL:

Back