And today I did......

I have recently bought a Chameleon frame for my wife and a Saracen x-tort frame for my son who wants a jump bike both on the basis that they will be spare parts builds - if only. It seems that bottom brackets seize 5 minutes after removal especially ISIS versions. I hadn't noticed that the Truvativ cranks my son wanted are Power Splines and my spare headsets didn't include enough parts to make 2 good ones...

Re:

First ride out on the Saffron, pretty much a year after I first spoke to Matthew about the build. Very happy with it. Understated looks with great handling.

Re: Re:

clubby":3gx5we6c said:
First ride out on the Saffron, pretty much a year after I first spoke to Matthew about the build. Very happy with it. Understated looks with great handling.

Large_TTIWWP.gif

Re: Re:

clubby":3k3uyotd said:

Cool. Glad you got it at last and are happy with it. :cool:

But also..........

What he says!!^^^^^^^^^^

all the best with the saffron, looks an absolute beaut!

nice alpinestar estay skip find, will look great after a rebuild and a polish

crack of dawn rise for a spin down towards the boarders today. couple of big climbs have left my legs in pieces, loved it tho

don't even bother wi skips down my way... saw two sofa's, a washing machine and half a telly sitting by the road side today. all in the separate places in the middle of nowhere, tis a fecking disgrace

So my Swift half-fat has a nutted axle DMR hub on the fat front wheel. It's a pain in the arse...

Now thanks to eagle eyed Velo, I picked up a nice DMR single-speed rear hub with the all important Quick Release axle. A bit of rubber mallet action tonight, and the Swift now has a QR axle on the front instead. Goodbye spanner, me and my Camelbak will not miss you!

Back