And today I did......

ahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

found myself briefly looking at gamin edge 500 and 800 last night

however reunited with the cateye this morning, someone handed it to security at the work

Re:

I ended up doin a wee urban/rural trundle roond ma way :?
Heres a tip never go commando way tights that youve no washed the soap pooder oot properly.
If the darkness came doon quick a widnay be short o a tail light cause the glow aff ma arse would keep any cars driver away :shock:

Re:

Ignoring the above :shock:

Today or this evening to be precise a strange twist of fate (dont ask) I found a pair of XT hubbed, ceramic rimmed 700c wheels for the Galaxy as the rim are shagged on it (5500 miles approx) and to feed my OCD both pairs of wheels have the same series XT hubs :facepalm:

Re:

I "think" the wheels may be Spa built as the rear wheel is fitted with plain gauge spokes on the drive side and tapered on the non-drive side.

And heres me still looking for a front hub :?
OK to have them Rob but stop being greedy

Bought a circular saw to fit in my Triton saw bench. Went for a Triton 184mm(they do a 234mm too)
Made the error of buying one 1/2 price from a recycler listed as New-EX Demo
Not a mark on the blade or sole meaning its just a return for some other such reason and that being it just doesnt bloody work :(
So back it has to go. Thankfully ill get a free return label .Just have to hope the seller doesnt get difficult and its a straightforward refund.
Theyve obviously got a pallet of returns and its a matter of in one door out the other without so much as even plugging them in :x

Re:

Just entered the Puffer, solo again :D I said I was going to do it but there was always a wee niggly doubt that I wasn't really sure that I wanted to. Anyway now its done I can wait :D I've kinda had a couple of months of hardly any biking, now to get back into it.

Re: Re:

kaiser":olmi6c67 said:
Just entered the Puffer, solo again :D I said I was going to do it but there was always a wee niggly doubt that I wasn't really sure that I wanted to. Anyway now its done I can wait :D I've kinda had a couple of months of hardly any biking, now to get back into it.
Can we expect another Kaiser special edition of the Adventure show? :LOL:

Back