And today I did......

its off , was easy when you turn it the correct direction

looks a bit shabby however

so decisions now required as to what i replace it with retro (square) or modern spline for chainset

I must confess now and it appears im getting my nose rubbed in it and being made to eat my words too, but im man enough to admit when ive got it totally wrong and applaude the monumental effort being undertaken
That isnt riding with Rob, but is infact that i recommended to Tack that he dump the whole thing in the nearest skip.

:shock: :shock:
:oops:

I offer for your build,a set(bikes worth) of M600 V'brakes in way of penitence :oops:

dyna-ti":eylxltwh said:
I must confess now and it appears im getting my nose rubbed in it and being made to eat my words too, but im man enough to admit when ive got it totally wrong and applaude the monumental effort being undertaken
That isnt riding with Rob, but is infact that i recommended to Tack that he dump the whole thing in the nearest skip.

:shock: :shock:
:oops:

I offer for your build,a set(bikes worth) of M600 V'brakes in way of penitence :oops:

wow thanks dyna that is trully a noble gesture one which i would gladly accept

I also have a marin lite bar and stem ;) Nice condition ;) and a pair or 2 of marin branded grips also in newish condition

;)

i went to dump to see if any old bikes were there to scavange "upcycle" parts

jobsworths say u cant take bits out of skip.........long arms meant i could remove a seat clamp but could not reach the Mavic 517 rims at bottom of skip.....:(

Back