And today I did......

Re:

Posties been today he dropped off a pair of XT wheels with Rigida ceramic rims/nice big braking surface, 26" off course.

Luvly :D

old_coyote_pedaller":1vxpl1r7 said:
Well, we were a pair but no for long. I fell aff like an auld fanny and gave my pelvis a guid dunt on a log. I'll leave it to Rob to describe the noise I was making. Greetin like a wean/wee lassie might be in there. Jeezo, it wis sair.

I've landed like that before - fell off the bike sideways and the top of my hip landed on a protruding rounded boulder... no lasting damage thankfully but the burning, searing pain was incredible considering the strength of the impact!

bought a rough looking orange 5 frame a few weeks ago and i've been stripping the paint today , wtf kind of paint do orange use ? paint stripper won't look at it :shock:

still can't decide what colour to go with ? i'm thinking orange with blue and silver bits , just like irn bru :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

RobMac":3pg3a88l said:
Orange use powder coating proper PC, water, oil, petrol, mild acid resistant ard as feck ;)

ah , the nitromorse does soften it enough to take it off a layer at a time :LOL: almost done now anyway :LOL:

Back