And today I did......

Spent the afternoon on iMovie editing my Whistler vids. Two to watch, first one is the entire length of the Fitz zone from Crank it Up into Heart of Darkness. Quality has been lost as I can't upload the HD version but it's not too bad. One thing that is lost is the sheer size of some of the jumps and braking bumps, look for the dark areas going into the berms.

https://vimeo.com/107618077

Second is still processing but should be available by the time you read this. It'll be on my page as the Top of the World. This starts at 7000ft and we followed it with the video run of Crank it Up. Total descent time including photo/rest stops was 1hr 40!
For the Hannah Barnes pervs (yes you Keith) this vid is the same run as her last video you posted (just ever so slightly slower) PM me for the x-rated version with my lake swim added :shock:

Last day of the bank holiday holiday for me today. Weather held out despite weather girl predictions of doom, so couple of hours on mtb this morning. Then waved a tearful farewell to my S-Works frame off to its new home in Engerlund. :cry:

fjpshaw":1qquvhc3 said:
Clubby that vid is class!
I've got arm pump just watching it. Surprised at how wide the trail is too and far too many opportunities to come a cropper at speed.

Enjoyed your description too :)

zigzag":2z746t6s said:
fjpshaw":2z746t6s said:
Clubby that vid is class!
I've got arm pump just watching it. Surprised at how wide the trail is too and far too many opportunities to come a cropper at speed.

Enjoyed your description too :)
Haha! The iPad was turning with the corners as I was watching!

fjpshaw":385hno5x said:
Then waved a tearful farewell to my S-Works frame off to its new home in Engerlund. :cry:

Replacing it with anything nice?

Cheers for the comments, hard to believe Crank it Up is only a blue!

Re:

Sweet video mate.

When I read about ZZ arm pumping I thought you'd already sent him the
Xxx rated nuddie swim version. :mrgreen:

Back