And today I did......

Re:

Received last piece of my Coda puzzle, a nice NOS saddle. Made by Selle Italia and very similar shape to the Flite that's on just now, but more more padding and a big heavier. Think that's all the branded stuff I can fit on!

Re:

Spent the afternoon properly putting the Mojo back together again. Survived the crash far better than I did, only a few scratches on the rear triangle. Put the 140mm shock back on as well, but left the 160mm forks on as an experiment. Added new Sram Guide brakes I'd expected in July but they've only just turned up. To be fair though, the old ones performed better than expected in the bike park and I wasn't braking (except bones) when I crashed so they're not to blame for that.
Didn't test ride them as I not allowed to crash yet, but shoulder felt ok in seated position on bike. Going to give road bike a go after next X-ray.
Old brakes for sale (bargain) in trading post.

Re:

Cheers Jamie, getting really frustrated not being allowed to drive or able to ride. Overdosing on Playstation 4 on the days I'm not at work!

Re:

Today i have been mainly.......

stripping the Marin down as far a s i could

Strip down day (as much as i could with tools available)

after quick clean up think i may see if anyone local can replace the spokes on these and resyrect them.

rear bearing seat shows wear is this terminal ?

Been out riding at Learnie Red Rocks on the Black Isle, got another front puncture, snakebite style :x
Seriously thinking about going tubeless.

gmac123":5drqjzja said:
where's the trig point jimo?

That's called Cairn William I think, Pitfichie, near Aberdeen.

Back