And today I did......

Re: Re:

RobMac":2u8bqg8p said:
This afternoon me and my charity team had a wee leisure ride round the Loch Leven foot/bike path (12.5 miles OCP ;) ) apart from the fly's/midges it was really braw :cool:
Would be excellent for young kids and inexperienced cyclists (its very safe).

Next FRIDAY is the big day :facepalm:

Are you questioning the accuracy of my guesstimate? :cool:

It's quite a nice wee hurl innit? They flies and midges are feckin horrible though, you just suddenly hit a big cloud of them with no warning.

old_coyote_pedaller":r06aue82 said:
It's quite a nice wee hurl innit? They flies and midges are feckin horrible though, you just suddenly hit a big cloud of them with no warning.

No half :(

BTW I wasn't headin for Blair Adam (peep peep) I was takin one 'o' my team back to their hoose
after our wee hurl.

Re:

Today I sent "something" off to TFT for 'the' SPECIAL PROJECT :cool:

Between the cost of postage AND the service I was nearly greetin :(

I'd better be ridin like a God after this build or am gonna be well PISSED OFF :x

RobMac":23rfnuus said:
Today I sent "something" off to TFT for 'the' SPECIAL PROJECT :cool:

Between the cost of postage AND the service I was nearly greetin :(

I'd better be ridin like a God after this build or am gonna be well PISSED OFF :x

Foes?

Agree about price of servicing but it is worth it. Intervals can be extended if you do the seal clean and lube regularly in between. Most people never do and wait until stuffs on its last legs before getting them seen to. That's the one (and only) joy if elastomers, so little to go wrong (but also little right :) ).

As for riding like a god can I suggest this one?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchus

RobMac":pj5vifyg said:
clubby":pj5vifyg said:
As for riding like a god can I suggest this one?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchus

There was something very familiar about that statue :oops:

It's the hair, Rob....

Also I noticed this in the descriptive text.... "His thyrsus is sometimes wound with ivy and dripping with honey. It is a beneficent wand but also a weapon"

I had to google thyrsus. It's not what you think.

:facepalm:

Re:

Back up Glen Clova this morning linking up a few new tracks that have been built recently. So many landy tracks build to take fat grouse shooters up into the hills. None of them on my 20 year old Landranger map!
No singletrack but some amazing fast downhills.

Back