And today I did......

Re: Re:

clockworkgazz":1jswnq27 said:
no long- is it for charity? If so do you have a just giving page?

You and Keith asked the same question (giving page) but I dont know how to do it :oops:
And yes its for charity, cancer research and a local kids hospice thingy. Its not Rachel House, good project that it is but we looked at one of the lower profile places that dont seem to get the same attention :?

Re:

Loaded up the bikes, me and the boys went out for a ride and came home to a new toy :D

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 163
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 163
Anyone know anything about this thingy :?
Logo is woodman and it seems to adapt Hope 5 bolt to IS 6 bolt and appears to be new though knocked about
As per blooming usual theres nothing in Woodmans archives or in google. General searches but nothing presents itself as looking the same, all modern adaptors or references to frame adaptors.

Temp bolted to a Hope bulb rear shell.

Attachments

• Woodman disc adaptor thingy 003 (Custom).JPG
    Woodman disc adaptor thingy 003 (Custom).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 153
A long scooter out of Tentsmuir this morning after ripping off my mech hanger. Mate saw it all happen and said it went in slow motion. Chopped chain and tried to singlespeed it but chain kept riding up block and snapped. At least I always keep a spare hanger in the tool box so it'll be a quick fix. Pity I wasn't carrying it.
Real shame as we were both enjoying the ride. It was his first time there on and he had a new bike to try out. Guess what he's away home to order?

Going to head back on Thursday evening. Probably avoid that particular path next time. Rob and I cleared a few trees last time we were there but another 5 are down plus lots of branches, including one particularly vicious barsteward one :(

Re:

You could be right, I've probably not refueled as well as I could have :?
John you'd tell me if I was gettin auld wouldn't you????????

Re:

I knew I was being too subtle. :facepalm:

I missed out "at your age".

Jeez, my legs still feel a bit tight after the oldies rugby training yesterday, for our tour to France in May, that was just an hour and a half of touch rugby.
I've certainly passed the stage called "Gettin auld".

Re:

DRATSAB :x

I was on the go for a good 12 hours (cycle/walk) due to some erse insisting on going up a hill in the mist, rain & wind with a map but no compass :facepalm:

BTW thats me walked right roond your Loch noo :)

Back