And today I did......

epicyclo":3ms16ax2 said:
We need an official retro fatbike category, methinks. :)

Have to be Purple Pugsleys though.

Merely a fad ;) They'll be entranced with something else this time next month.
It could be elevated stays, you never know.

dyna-ti":bz3h5a56 said:
Merely a fad ;) They'll be entranced with something else this time next month.
It could be elevated stays, you never know.

Yeah your right Andy, who knows it could even be 26" Retro MTB's next month :shock:

Wow several folk are after my crown of Macretro Grump.
RobMac for Chief Grump, Dyna for Vice Grump, who'll second these nominations :LOL:

Oh and the adventure show was good, i was quite chuffed to see Kaiser in it twice plus his voice telling ZZ and TK off, made me chortle :LOL:

Also convinced I seen Jamie extreme stage right near the begining of the race and some other bods in the distance looked familiar to me from other groups I know.

Aye, Jamie was there just after the start, and so was epicyclo. Quite a few clips of K during the race as well.

zigzag":2yicye6x said:
Aye, Jamie was there just after the start, and so was epicyclo. Quite a few clips of K during the race as well.

Saw Jamie at start when I watched it later on iPlayer but missed epicyclo.
ZZ, realise now that it was Kaiser replying to your abuse. :LOL:

Had a lamp turn up today :)
Hope vision HID(2005) connected to a Hope stem 110mm 10d, with the fancy face plate. Another bargain i couldnt resist :cry:

No battery pack and i believe should i be able to find a new one it will be 60-80 quid, probably 80 :(
Intention is to get the battery->lamp lead as that i believe is a special fitting, but the battery end can be changed :? Im also pretty sure a battery pack ,charger etc can be put together from parts from malin or the like :?

Unless of course anyone knows someone with the correct battery pack, working or preferably not, that i can refill with easy to come by replacement batteries.

Hawmaw :) Andy :D this is your department is it not ? Any advice ?

Latest posts

Back