And today I did......

zigzag":3m4k25wd said:
Can't believe they never filmed any of TK and mine's 'hilarious' heckling. Worthy of a program just to itself, so it was.

You've got to remember this goes out before the watershed, and also there might be people of a sensitive nature watching. ;)

I see the mighty bearded one was on waxing lyrical about dawn, the highlands, letting small birds nest in his beard, etc. in the first 5 minutes :)

I don't think so John, although there was a wee shot of Klaus moaning at myself and TK for having gone missing for 4 of his laps :oops: Both of us were hiding from the camera...

Well, I have to confess I missed the first half hour as I was working on the car. :facepalm:

Spent a whole feckin hour trying to screw the union of a rigid brake-pipe I'd made up into the flexi hose behind the disc dust shield. Because of the hand brake cable and the hose itself, the pipe and the bracket they fix onto, all I could get onto it was the tip of one finger and tip of thumb on other hand. Words, many naughty words, were said, nay shouted, repeatedly and it was raining a bit inaw. Couldnae gie up as I've got to MOT it as soon as, because it ran out on Saturday.
Got my wipers today after UPS's eff ups, the replacement ones AND :shock: the ones that had a tour of Denmark and Germany.
Phoned Carparts4less and they told me just to keep them. Result. :mrgreen:

Well tonight after 4 months since the shoulder op, the physio tells me I can get back on a bike. Just cycle paths and the like just now so nae fallin aff but it's a start on the road to fitness.. relieved is only half it!

Fat bike due for delivery in May as well.

Gonna put hybrid tyres on the breezer I think to start as a training bike.

Is there such a thing as a retro
e14528.gif
chubby bike? Or will the definition of a retro chubby be as flabby as the bikes themselves?
e14535.gif

old_coyote_pedaller":3ntti8oz said:
Is there such a thing as a retro
e14528.gif
chubby bike? Or will the definition of a retro chubby be as flabby as the bikes themselves?
e14535.gif

Need new rules. Fatbikes years are like dog years, so 5 years old is actually veteran. Last years 170mm fatbikes are already obsolete. :)

Back