And today I did......

Aaaargh feckin useless UPS tossers.

Waited in all day for a delivery by UPS, tracking said it was out for delivery from their Edinburgh depot as of 9.30 this morning.
Nada, checked tracking again at 6.30pm and it says they need me to supply the "correct street name". Jeez they've delivered stuff I've bought off the same car parts company 4 times in last 3 or 4 weeks using same address no problem now suddenly the driver canny find the place. Feck off. Couldnae be arsed mair like. Post code into laptop, map on screen, big feckaff arrow pointing.

This was a redelivery as UPS managed to send the first package to Germany via Denmark and I wouldn't get it till Monday 17th at earliest when I should have had it on Tuesday 11th after ordering it on the 7th. Was assured I'd get the replacement delivered today, no problem.

No happy at all.

Just had a phone call from UPS guy in Edinburgh apologising for feck up, replacement driver on route today.
When you sit back and think about it this driver has been on the go since 9.00am driving about delivering stuff and is still doing it 9+ hours later, so I can understand him not wanting to find the place and just get back home as soon as. Don't think they should have to be driving under the circumstances of having a loaded truck that takes more than 9 hours to deliver the packages.

And calm. :roll:

The Curse of the Fatbike lures another to its web of deceit :p Impossible to fall off :LOL:

Make one for the kids to use :? . That would make for an original project.

I went out and played on my new toy :D

Attachments

• 2014-03-14 14.03.20.jpg
    2014-03-14 14.03.20.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 2014-03-14 14.04.39.jpg
    2014-03-14 14.04.39.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 155
Back