And today I did......

Technically as your building a new bike to reflect old tech then under the definition you are building a retro bike. I was never entirely sure Retrobike was a good name for this site but its stuck and its distinctive so what the hell, maybe the Oxford English Dictionary can describe a retrobike as something different from the definition of the term retro.

I'm never gonnae get back the time it took to read the last 3 pages am I? :evil:

Jeez, it's a feckin bike, I don't care what anybody pedals as long as they enjoy riding a bike.
Will we have to provide proof our bikes, all of them, conform to artificial/imaginary/bollocks rules and regs?

Get a grip. :facepalm:

old_coyote_pedaller":chq1mou5 said:
Will we have to provide proof our bikes, all of them, conform to artificial/imaginary/bollocks rules and regs?

Och, I don't think anyone was really serious there.

Says he, nipping out to register the "Retrobike Pedigree Association".

Get your bike's bloodline registered now - only £350, and comes with free valve cap for the early adopters.

All I need now is a blazer and a 500 page book of simplified regulations.

epicyclo":c1pnssp2 said:
old_coyote_pedaller":c1pnssp2 said:

Och, I don't think anyone was really serious there.

Says he, nipping out to register the "Retrobike Pedigree Association".

Get your bike's bloodline registered now - only £350, and comes with free valve cap for the early adopters.

All I need now is a blazer and a 500 page book of simplified regulations.

Serious enough, and it would appear that the above book does exist as it was quoted from earlier. :LOL:

Apologies, due to a rapidly changing mood (i'm mildly hypermanic) and imature personality (look up symptoms of XYY Syndrome) I do tend to argue for no good reason. I know I do it but dont often actually notice at the time I'm doing it and thus the pedantic drivel explodes all over the place.
Sorry, cant promise I wont do it again but sorry anyway :oops:

I'm never gonnae get back the time it took to read the last 3 pages am I?
Based on what I've just posted, you could just not bother to read and save a few brain cells. After 44 years I'm used to folk rolling their eyes and ignoring me :D

Today I changed my under pants and they weren't even dirty :shock:
And without a single fat bike being harmed during this operation.

velomaniac":2bowin7m said:
I'm never gonnae get back the time it took to read the last 3 pages am I?
Based on what I've just posted, you could just not bother to read and save a few brain cells. After 44 years I'm used to folk rolling their eyes and ignoring me :D

Aye but, velo, then I'd miss all the "detail" that is necessary for sticking to the
e14528.gif

e14535.gif

Day off work today (YAASSS :D), and wife and daughter visiting the inlaws this week, so empty at mine. Spent a few hours in the hills getting very muddy, and there is a rumour doing the rounds that I may have got quite lost. :roll:

p.s. I had to Google 'fat bike' :oops:

Back