And today I did......

Went out for a leisurely trundle on the road bike (12m approx) for two reasons, get some fresh
air AND try out my new gloves (Endura Luminate Thermo) temp was 5deg C but I wasn't exactly
burstin ma ass though and the gloves were braw'n'cosy, but I'll keep these gloves for the road.
So the search continues for MTB winter gloves :?

Had a Braw walk round blairadam wi shona and my faither today. Braw weather as well. Took them to see the spot where I crashed as well

Few trees down and muddy but saw a few lads on bikes.

RobMac":j7ilg0h9 said:
Were you's laying a memoral "this is where Blairadam kicked Keithyrs ass" :mrgreen:

There must be a fair few Rob shaped dents in the grund dotted aboot the place tae. :LOL:
Mind you there's also OCP shaped wans inaw. :oops:

I was at Murrayfield with my daughter today for the Edinburgh v Weegies rugby game as she had given me a ticket for Christmas.
Most enjoyable afternoon watching Glasgow beat,(yaaas ya bassa), the toffs from Edinburgh.
Then walked in to Gorgie to have a pint in Diggers. Braw. Diggers was foo of Jamtarts as they were at home today.
Must have walked around 6 miles

old_coyote_pedaller":227sfhvh said:
RobMac":227sfhvh said:
Were you's laying a memoral "this is where Blairadam kicked Keithyrs ass" :mrgreen:

There must be a fair few Rob shaped dents in the grund dotted aboot the place tae. :LOL:
Mind you there's also OCP shaped wans inaw. :oops:

I was at Murrayfield with my daughter today for the Edinburgh v Weegies rugby game as she had given me a ticket for Christmas.
Most enjoyable afternoon watching Glasgow beat,(yaaas ya bassa), the toffs from Edinburgh.
Then walked in to Gorgie to have a pint in Diggers. Braw. Diggers was foo of Jamtarts as they were at home today.
Must have walked around 6 miles

Aye some o the trails were like a ploughed field the amount o times robs arse cheeks have touched down...an there's only so many times yer can blame it on being clipped in......

#missinthebanter

Took the bike back to Flying Fox, going to be fixed under warranty but they need to deal with Shimano so could take a week or 2. Top jockey wheel is stiff as my legs on a Tentsmuir bike run.

Went out on the road bike today 11.00am till 3.45pm I dont know what the milage was as I forgot to turn the STRAVA on
wankersmile.gif

I had my new Endura Luminate Thermo gloves on and the temp was 4deg C and my hands were fine.
Got home without lights BTW :)

Back