And today I did......

velomaniac":3h7325dz said:
A wee bit of snow is falling, nothing much to us. However we have two foreign students attached to our research group and both of them are watching it fall with rapt attention. One is from Brazil and the other from Mexico and neither have seen snow in their lives.
Oh to be that innocent :D

:D
Wait till they see snowmen :LOL:

Dont know if I mentioned this already BUT :mrgreen:

Just in from my 2nd ride today, this time I broke out my Hein Gericke lobster claw motorbike gloves (wished I'd thought of it sooner) worked a treat BUT its slightly warmer this p.m than it was a.m :?

Nice ride on the fatbike exploring Tentsmuir forest. 17 miles and never even ventured onto the beach. No big ups or downs but singletrack as good as Pitmedden. Sandy soil drains really well, but still grippy. Would be a good location for a retro meet.

Once I've rebuilt my rear wheel my new half fat will be able to go and play and Tentsmuir would be a good choice. It should be a great retro location and as I'm sure folk are sick of hearing, its where I learned to mtb or more precisely how to fall off and crash !

Velo I don't think anybody needs to learn to fall off and crash, unfortunately that's something that comes naturally to me :roll: , it's the "not falling off like a twat" that I need to practice. :oops:

Clubby, I've not been in Tentsmuir for at least 10 years, agree that it would be a good place for a retro meet as most of us would be exploring somewhere new.
Think there will be a fair bit more singletrack to ride than there was the last time I was there.

30 energy sapping miles on the Pig today, going out I was too warm even with thin gloves on.
But coming back a head wind came from no where, combining that with my sweaty wet manly
body made conditions a little tedious. When I got home I was fecked, I had to have a lie doon
when I regained consciousness I did nothing but drink. My clothes are all salt strain, salt I said OCP.
Note : Even though its winter mind drink yer watter :xmas-wink:

Back